Post-Potter Depression [poh-st, pah-terr, dee-press-shon] noun: The feeling of sadness or hopelessness at the prospect of the Harry Potter series by J.K. Rowling coming to an end. The joy, the tears, and the looming question of, what next?

Tuesday, April 5, 2011

YouTube has a game show?!

YES in fact it does! Which is such a unique and totally awesome idea that I knew I had to include it in this month for of YouTube loving.

Naturally, I'm going to post the Harry Potter edition of Truth or Fail but there are a ton of other categories you can test out too, all the way from Tolkien to Beiber.

Yes, you read that correctly...there is even a Justin Beiber Truth or Fail game.

So have fun, love it, and enjoy!


If you're hooked (like me) click HERE for more Truth or Fail.

Also, I will link Kristina again since she happens to be the host for the Harry Potter edition. She is just that awesome. Click for some more Kristina.

Until next time! xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment