Post-Potter Depression [poh-st, pah-terr, dee-press-shon] noun: The feeling of sadness or hopelessness at the prospect of the Harry Potter series by J.K. Rowling coming to an end. The joy, the tears, and the looming question of, what next?

Monday, April 11, 2011

STARKID AT LEAKYCON

Today, as I walk around in the beautiful (finally) Spring weather, I have just remembered another reason to rejoice.

STARKID POTTER WILL BE PERFORMING AT LEAKYCON THIS SUMMER!

I have never been to a Harry Potter convention before so planning my trip to Universal Studios this summer for Leaky Con is exciting enough, but when I heard that Starkid Potter would be performing "A Very Potter Musical" I was sent over the moon.

For anyone who doesn't know, "A Very Potter Musical" is a musical parody of Harry Potter and it is completely and utterly hilarious and wonderful. I know you'll love it. Anyway, this was just a quick blog and shout out to the Starkid Potter cast because I CANNOT WAIT to see them this summer!


Check out Starkid on YouTube or on their website.

And, if you are in the New York area, ENJOY THE WEATHER!

Until tomorrow! xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment