Post-Potter Depression [poh-st, pah-terr, dee-press-shon] noun: The feeling of sadness or hopelessness at the prospect of the Harry Potter series by J.K. Rowling coming to an end. The joy, the tears, and the looming question of, what next?

Sunday, April 10, 2011

Nerds have a Strange Charm...

This isn't really an inspirational vlog or anything, but this song gets stuck in my head ALL THE TIME.

Don't get me wrong, I know very little about physics and even less about subatomic particles, but (thank you Hank Green) I now know PLENTY about quarks. I hope this gets as glued into your brain as it has mine (or at least helps you out on an exam!!)


Hank is one of my FAVORITE musicians so you should check him out pretty much everywhere you can!
On YouTube, you can find him HERE with the VlogBrothers or HERE on his personal channel.
You can also check him out at DFTBA Records or in a future post from me (which will surely happen!)

Until tomorrow! xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment