Post-Potter Depression [poh-st, pah-terr, dee-press-shon] noun: The feeling of sadness or hopelessness at the prospect of the Harry Potter series by J.K. Rowling coming to an end. The joy, the tears, and the looming question of, what next?

Saturday, April 2, 2011

Remember that feeling?!

I'm sure you remember that feeling....

Being in a dark theater, going to see some random movie, munching away on popcorn and watching, unsuspectingly, as the next preview begins...

AND THEN...you hear it.

That soft, unforgettable twinkling sound that makes you freeze in your seat and then start jumping up and down like a lunatic because who could have guessed that the next Harry Potter trailer was upon us again; the next day by day countdown until the latest midnight premier that will likely be added to your list of "Most Awesome Nights EVER". Or maybe that's just me...

Anyway, I've been thinking about this feeling a lot because, as we all know, the final Harry Potter film countdown has begun. It makes me sad to think that I'll never be caught off guard by another Potter teaser trailer after this July and, because of that, this video makes me smile.

More about her later, I'm sure, but Tessa (or meekakitty) never fails to make me laugh but this video, made about a month before the release of Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows pt. 1 this past November, makes me feel all nostalgic and giddy inside.

Because I remember that feeling...I think we all do!


Anyway, let me link Tessa HERE for the few of you who aren't already subscribed!

Until next time (or tomorrow)!! xxx

1 comment:

  1. I am so scared for the last movie to come out. I'm going to be such a mess of emotions. I probably won't want to talk to anyone, I probably will get cranky at everyone else in the theater for doing something as simple as moving a finger.

    I am going to bawl.

    Sigh.

    ReplyDelete