Post-Potter Depression [poh-st, pah-terr, dee-press-shon] noun: The feeling of sadness or hopelessness at the prospect of the Harry Potter series by J.K. Rowling coming to an end. The joy, the tears, and the looming question of, what next?

Thursday, April 7, 2011

Official Nerd-Off

Charlie McDonnell is most definitely one of my favorite people on YouTube.

This little video about how nerdy he is just makes me smile and laugh because I think it is so funny/cool/awesome that so many people spend the majority of their lives trying to prove that they are not "nerdy", yet people like us have contests and proudly compete for the title of most nerdy.

That just makes me happy.


Check out Charlie's website and YouTube page because he is awesome. I'm sure I'll do a more lengthy post on his music and/or videos another time, but for now, enjoy!


Until tomorrow! xxx

1 comment:

  1. i just have to comment that charlie is also one of my favorite people on youtube ever. i think he is, actually! :D a fellow coollike fan! :D

    ReplyDelete